|Brand||Xerox| The Phaser 4500/DT printer sets new standards for reliability and low cost of ownership, that only add to its unbeatable bottomline value. Churn out prints at up to 36 ppm. Page after page of crisp, clear output, day in and day out. It?s the workhorse printer for the ever dynamic office workgroup. With it's Ethernet connectivity, this printer can instantly connect your entire workgroup very easily. The included duplex unit will also allow you to print two sided documents automatically.This can greatly enhance productivity and provide a cost savings over time.
Xerox Phaser 4500DT ( 4500/DT ) Specifications
- Print Speed:Up to 36 ppm
- Resolution: True 1200 x 1200 dpi
First page out in 8 seconds
- Paper Handling:1,250 Sheet Input Capacity Consists of:
1 x 150 Sheet Input Tray
2x 550 Sheet Input Tray
- Features:Auto Duplex Unit
- Memory:64 MB (256 MB Max.)
- Connectivity: Parallel, USB, and 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet
- Environments: PC and Mac Compatible
- Warranty:1 Year On Site covering parts and labor
Part # 4500/DT
Xerox Phaser 4500DT ( 4500/DT ) FeaturesCompetitive Edge
Manufacturer Part #
|Xerox CentreWare Printer Management for Microsoft, Novell and Unix, CentreWare IS Embedded Web Server, CentreWare Web Administrator, Xerox NDPS Gateway, Usage Analysis Tool|
First Page Out
|Less then 8 seconds|
|True 1200 x 1200 dpi|
Languages and Fonts
|Adobe PostScript 3, PCL5e, PCL 6 emulation, 39 Resident PS fonts and 81 PCL.|
|64 MB RAM (Expandable to 256MB)|
Memory options designed specifically for the Phaser 4500:
64 MB Phaser Memory (Part#: 097S03122)
128 MB Phaser Memory (Part#: 097S03123)
256 MB Phaser Memory (Part#: 097S03124)
|Optional: 20 GB Hard Drive (Part#: 097S03126)|
|Input||1250 Sheet Input Capacity consists of three trays:|
Tray 1: 150-Sheet Input Tray
Tray 2: 550-Sheet Input Tray
Tray 3: 550-Sheet Feeder
|Output||500-sheet output tray|
|Other Options||500-sheet stacker w/offset (Part#: 097S03129)|
The auto duplex unit automatically turns the paper over for two-sided printing
|Types/Sizes||Media Types: Bond, cardstock, labels, index cards, greeting cards, transparencies and envelopes.|
Media Sizes: A/Letter, Legal, Executive, Statement, US Folio, A4, A5, A6, B5 JIS, B5 ISO, 3 x 5 in. Index Cards and Custom sizes; Envelopes: #10 Commercial, DL, C5, B5 and Monarch.
Media Weights: 16 lb. 133 lb.
Monthly Duty Cycle
The duty cycle is the maximum recommended number of printed pages per month to ensure long printer life.
|110-127 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Printing: 675 Watts|
Standby: 80 Watts
Power Saver: 18 Watts
|Noise Levels||Operating: 6.9 B(A)|
Standby: 4.3 B(A)
|Temperature||41 to 95 F|
|Humidity||15% to 85% (noncondensing)|
|Features||Smart trays, Custom size pages, Phaser Installer, Edge-to-edge printing, Job Pipelining with Compression, Embedded Web Server, Remote printing, E-mail alerts, Enhanced PrintingScout, PhaserSMART, Job Accounting, Usage Analysis Tool|
|These toners are designed specifically for the Phaser 4500:|
Standard-Capacity Black Toner (Part #: 113R00656)Yields 10,00 pages @ 5% coverage
High-Capacity Black Toner (Part #: 113R00657)Yields 18,000 pages @ 5% coverage
|Maintenance Kit (110V) (Part #: 108R00600)|
(H X W X D)
|17.3" x 16.6" x 18.3"|
|Windows 95, 98, Me, NT 4.x, 2000, XP|
|Mac OS 8, 9, X version 10.1|
|Novell NetWare 3.x, 4.x, 5.x, 6.x, and UNIX|
|1 year on-site warranty includes parts and labor. This warranty does not include replacement of consumables such as toner. Super Warehouse offers a wide array of extended warranties which can add 2 to 4 years of coverage.|
Includes in the Box
|Phaser 4500DT Printer|
Additional 1 x 550-Sheet Feeder
Black Toner Cartridge
Setup and Quick Reference Guide
Features that Save Time
- At 36 ppm, the Phaser 4500 is the fastest printer in its class.
- With a powerful 400 MHz processor, the Phaser 4500, gives you a 20% performance advantage over the competition.
- Benchmark print quality at True 1200 dpi, with crisp text, beautifully detailed images and excellent half tone images.
- The Phaser 4500 offers true Adobe PostScript 3 versus emulations offered by the competition.
- Clean-sheet engine design with a shorter paper path reduces the weight of the machine, increases first page out time by 23%, and ensures even the most complex jobs print reliably every time.
- Industry leading paper input and output capacity on the base configuration.
- Unsurpassed range of media handling from all trays including duplex.
- Proven reliability is backed by a 1-year warranty and the unmatched Xerox Total Satisfaction Guarantee.
Features that give you more value
- Walk-up Installer - allows you to go to the printer, touch a button, and let it install itself. Printer Beacon feature let's you install the printer on the Network without even knowing the printer's IP Address.
- Intuitive print driver - displays print options from all trays and applications.
- Enhanced PrintingScout - provides instant, on-screen instructions when the printer needs attention throughout the entire print job.
- PhaserSMART - provides online troubleshooting to get you back to work fast.
- Job Completion Notification - lets you know at your workstation when the job has been printed.
- Smart Trays - that know what paper size and type are loaded and automatically match the requirements of the print job.
- Consumable Status - provided at both the driver and the configuration pages so you never run out.
- Custom Size paper handling - with the ability to save pre-defined types so users don't have to re-enter the size information when using the custom media again.
- High capacity toner - cartridge option is more economical and requires less user intervention.
Features that Simplify Printing
- Even at 1200 dpi, the printer delivers at 36 ppm, giving you crisp text and beautifully detailed images.
- With a powerful 400 MHz processor, the Phaser 4500, races through long or multi-set print jobs.
- Less than 8 seconds for the first-page-out time means your job will be waiting for you.
- Two paper trays standard in the base configuration with a 700 sheet capacity.
- Flexible media handling supports envelopes, labels or cardstock from any tray.
- Edge to Edge printing and superb print quality on half tone images.
- Mac friendly printer with Apple Rendezvous Support and Mac Font Management.
- Built-in networking feature (only on Networked versions)
- Smart Tray Selection - allows you to confirm that the correct paper is loaded in the printer before sending the job.
- Separation pages - allows you to separate print jobs with blank sheets, making it easier to see where one job ends and the next begins.
- Job Pipelining - allows the printer to process multiple jobs at the same time.
- Watermarks - provide the ability to print text, such as "Draft" or "Confidential," in the background of every page of a document.
- Booklet Printing - reduces the size of each page by 50% and prints two pages per sheet. It prints the pages in the correct order so the document can be folded and stapled to form a booklet.
- N-Up Printing - enables printing of more than one page on a single sheet. One-up, two-up, or as many as 16-up printing on the same page. This environmentally friendly feature decreases the consumption of paper and toner.
- Cover Sheets - allows you to feed the first page of the document from a different media tray.
- AutoFit - automatically scales a page to best fit the sheet size of the media in the designated input tray.
- Auto 2-sided printing - allows you to print on both sides of the paper without reloading sheets.